Thursday, March 26, 2009

37 weeks Pic update and cousins


We are now at the point of counting down the days until my due date. It is a good feeling. My last doctor visit I am beginning to dilate and I am at a 2. I have already lost my mucus plug and the doctor is hopeful that the baby will be here soon. Brinton and I could use at least two more weeks, but will be content with when ever she chooses to come. Better sooner than later, I suppose. This last month of pregnancy has been the best yet. It is nice to be able to function and not always feel nauseous, it makes pregnancy quite tolerable.

My sister Tawnya had here baby on Sunday. They named her Malia. She was 9lbs and 22inches, here are a couple pictures. Sydney is 6 weeks old now and is my brother Tim's baby. They had due dates close to each other. Two cuties. I can't wait to see our little one with her cousins.
Sydney (six weeks) on the left and Malia on the right (one day)

6 comments:

Megan said...

You look so cute!! I am so excited for you!! Sorry I was a no show to your shower...I've been getting over a sick bug.

Can't wait for the pictures of your little one!!!

Take care!

Melanie said...

How fun that there will be 3 little girl cousins right around the same time. Good luck with the next little bit!

Martha said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your little one playing with her cousins! How fun for you. Maybe you'll have an easy delivery after such a hard pregnancy. I'll be praying for you.

A*Waite said...

Thanks for the prayers!! Faith of all of those around me, is what has carried me through the last nine months, it has been quite the adventure!
Amber

Angie said...

Don;t you just love it when you can count down the days! Let us all know when the cute babe comes.

Amy said...

You are so close! I'm so excited for you! I'll be patiently awaiting an update!
How fun to have three little girl cousins so close in age!