Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Daisylyn!

Tomorrow is Daisylyn’s First Birthday.
My how time flies. She has gone from a little bitty girl to a active funny toddler. She loves to make others smile and laugh and is always on the moved. Here are a couple of pictures in her “birthday outfit” made by my sister Alisha. Hopefully I will post more pictures from the family party!


Oh how we love Daisylyn. She is such a fun girl!


I will no longer be posting on my Awaiting new blog and have started a new blog, but you have to email me if you would like to be a reader.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

That outfit is adorable!!!! Happy Birthday Daisylyn!

Smullin Family said...

Oh, she looks so darn cute. Looks like she was hammin' it up for the camera too. Can't wait to celebrate tonight.
We love you Daisylyn!!! XOXO